Zadejte e-mail pro zasílání aktualit
Pro registraci Vašeho e-mailu Vám bude zaslán aktivační e-mail. Řiďte se jeho instrukcemi.
Přidat vlastní novinku

Letohrad
Destinační společnost Východní Čechy
Orlické hory a podorlicko
Sdružení obcí Orlicko
Království Orlice


Najdete nás také na:
Facebook

Putování po historických městech Čech, Moravy a Slezska
The first mention of Orlice, in connection with the name of the fortress, originates from 1361, when its owners is named as Ivan of Orlice. At that time the settlement was known by its Latin name of Pratum, meaning meadow. Since 1406 the district too has borne the name of Orlice.
The seat of this small, independent estate was the fortress, which over the course of the years underwent a complex architectural development, but today is in a state of disrepair. Since time immemorial Orlice was also the seat of the parish. The original church was probably burnt down in the time of the Hussite wars. It was restored as a Czech Brethren church, and due to its dilapidation after 1620 it was reconstructed into its present form in 1711. The last owner of the Orlice estate from the Suda family of Řeneč, Anna married Adam Mikuláš Vitanovský of Vlčkovice, and together they purchased also the Kyšperk estate. Their son, Hynek Jetřich Vitanovský of Vlčkovice, was an important benefactor of the entire estate.

Kulturní centrum Letohrad

Václavské nám. 77

561 51 Letohrad

IČO: 70964891

tel.: 465 622 092

e-maily: info@letohrad.eu, muzeum@letohrad.eu, kultura@letohrad.eu, knihovna@letohrad.cz


Ředitel:
Jaroslav Moravec
tel.: 465 622 255
e-mail: jaroslav.moravec@letohrad.eu

Dnes je

Svátek má :

Z naší fotogalerie

Radnice Zámek