Zadejte e-mail pro zasílání aktualit
Pro registraci Vašeho e-mailu Vám bude zaslán aktivační e-mail. Řiďte se jeho instrukcemi.
Přidat vlastní novinku

Letohrad
Destinační společnost Východní Čechy
Orlické hory a podorlicko
Sdružení obcí Orlicko
Království Orlice


Najdete nás také na:
Facebook

Putování po historických městech Čech, Moravy a Slezska

The first written mention of the settlement of Kunčice dates from 1292. At some point in the 16th century Kunčice belonged to the property of the Orlice estate. A significant event in the history of the settlement was the construction of the church by the Earl of Kyšperk Leopold Libštejnský of Kolowrat in 1685 on the site of the small wooden chapel. The church was reconstructed for static reasons in 1761.
In 1686 a further dominant feature of Kunčice emerged, the Ovčín court. Kunčice also found renown thanks to its factory producing matches, which was closed in 1922. In 1950 the district became a part of the town of Letohrad.

Kulturní centrum Letohrad

Václavské nám. 77

561 51 Letohrad

IČO: 70964891

tel.: 465 622 092

e-maily: info@letohrad.eu, muzeum@letohrad.eu, kultura@letohrad.eu, knihovna@letohrad.cz


Ředitel:
Jaroslav Moravec
tel.: 465 622 255
e-mail: jaroslav.moravec@letohrad.eu

Dnes je

Svátek má :

Z naší fotogalerie

Zámek Radnice